''9 MILLION LIKES'' FOR TENDULKAR IN FB




The indian cricket master blaster get 9 million fans in his facebook accounts.It is very special consider with other facebook page.He started the facebook in last year september month.since to peoples from every where likes his page,now its still counting continue.
9,048,315 is the current like rate.tendulkar started his facebook account with a video message to welcome every
one.he was posted the first time that 
 ''I`ll like to welcome you to my facebook family. As a child I always dreamt of playing cricket for India and I chased my dream of winning the World Cup for 22 years. It wouldn`t have been possible without your support. I wanna take this opportunity to thank all of you for having prayed for me and wish well for me,''
and his last post is
''  9 million thanks!!! Thank you for making me feel so special.''.
the page is managed by seven3rockers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment